Your privacy is important to us.
We (Perkbox Limited) understand that your data is important to you and it’s important to us too. We are committed to safeguarding your information in line with the latest data protection and privacy laws.
About this notice
This notice covers the collection and use of your personal information by Perkbox Limited and Rock Mission as part of the Awards nomination process.
If you are a nominator, this notice applies to the personal information that you provide when you make an Award nomination.
If you are a nominee, this notice applies to the personal information that has been provided by your nominator when they nominated you for the Award.
What information do we collect?
When you make a nomination or are nominated for an Award we will ask for the following personal information:
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Linkedin Profile
- Company name
Personal information may also be included in the nominator’s narrative of why the nominee deserves the award.
How will we use your information?
When you submit a nomination, or a nomination is submitted by you, Perkbox Limited and or/ Rock Mission Limited will review all of the information provided in line with the selection criteria outlined in the Terms.
If the nomination does not comply with the Terms, then the relevant personal information will be promptly deleted.
Perkbox Limited and or/ Rock Mission Limited will use the personal information provided by nominators to compile a shortlist for the Award.
Perkbox Limited and or/ Rock Mission Limited will use the personal information provided by nominators to contact the nominees. Nominees will be contacted and asked to confirm that they are happy to be nominated for the Award and for their personal information to be used for this purpose. If a nominee does not wish to accept the Award, then their personal information will be promptly deleted.
Personal information of shortlisted nominees will be shared on the website https://awards.perkbox.com (The Leaderboard) which may be shared across social media and with the relevant Award judging panel. The Leaderboard will be used by Perkbox Limited, Rock Mission Limited, and shared on social media for the purpose of eliciting votes to determine the winner through majority vote.
Will Perkbox Limited and or/ Rock Mission Limited send you marketing messages?
When submitting a nomination we will ask if you consent to marketing. If you opt in you may receive marketing from Perkbox Limited. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
What are your rights?
Any personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with applicable data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and any other applicable or superseding legislation. We are committed to delivering the rights that individuals are entitled to under data protection laws in the UK. These are:
- The right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, please contact us at email@example.com making clear that you are requesting a copy of your personal information and including full details of what you require. You may also be required to submit a proof of your identity.
- The right to object to your personal information being processed or withdraw consent for the processing of your personal information at any time. We will comply with such a request unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so, such as when we need to continue to process your information to defend a legal claim;
- The right to rectification. You may request that we correct any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information;
- The right of erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so;
- The right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may request that we provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services to us. Where this right is applicable, we will comply with such transfer as far as it is technically feasible; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that you contact us about any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your personal information. However, you do have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority directly. To contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom, please visit the ICO website for instructions.
Perkbox Limited will be the data controller of personal information when submitted as part of an Award nomination.
Perkbox Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 07355963 with registered office Level 2, 50 Finsbury Square London EC2A 1HD.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates our processing of your personal information. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO. Details of how to contact the ICO can be found on their website at ico.org.uk.
If you wish to contact us about our privacy notice, please email Perkbox Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get started right now
and gather your colleagues!