These Terms apply to the “HR Hero 2019” (“Award”) run by Perkbox Limited of Level 2 50 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1HD (“Promoter”) in conjunction with Rock Mission of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU (“Agency”)
- Nominees must be UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents;
- Nominees must be individuals and not groups of people, an organisation or similar;
- If you (the nominator) are under 18 years old, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to nominate and you must provide the name and daytime telephone number of your parent or legal guardian on request;
- The Promoter and Agency reserves the right to contact the relevant parent or legal guardian to check consent and to exclude nominations for which the requisite consent has not been given;
- Nominees must not be employed or engaged by or be members of the immediate families (including any live-in partner) of employees of companies within the Promoter and any of their subsidiaries and/or agencies associated with the Promoter.
- Nominees must be available to be contacted between Saturday 16 February 2019 and Friday 1 March 2019, and must agree to take part in any filming, broadcast and publicity related to the Award;
- If the nominee is unable to participate in the process for reasons beyond their control, another person on their behalf may represent them in the process, at the Promoter’s discretion; and
- The Promoter and Agency reserves the right to check that all eligibility conditions have been met at any time throughout the process.
Method of nomination:
- You can nominate for the awards by visiting the following websites:
- By making a nomination, you acknowledge and agree that the Promoter or Agency may contact you and/or your nominee in relation to such nomination. The Promoter and Agency does not represent, undertake or warrant that it will contact all nominators or nominees.
- The nominee must comply with any instructions and/or directions as given to them by the Promoter, Agency, their subcontractors and agents including all applicable rules, laws, regulations and guidelines.
Cost of nomination:
- There is no charge for nominations submitted via the Website with the exception of your internet service provider’s fees where applicable.
- The winner in each category will be revealed at a time to be determined by the Promoter or Agency in their sole discretion.
- The determination of the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nominees agree to make themselves available as and when requested by the Promoter or Agency for filming and/or other contact throughout at a time determined by mutual agreement.
- Shortlisted nominees must agree to be filmed and to provide their signature as proof of waiver and/or consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to broadcast the films for each shortlisted nominee in its sole discretion without payment to the nominee.
Winners are chosen by popular vote, from a shortlist produced by the Rock Mission team. The team consider every public nomination received.
Information you submit as part of the nomination may be shared with Rock Mission in relation to the Awards.
Nominations open 4 February 2019 and close at 11.59pm on Friday 15 February 2019.
Voting will be open from Monday 4 March 2019 and close at 11.59pm on Friday 8 March 2019.
Get started right now
and gather your colleagues!